#InThisTogether – Response to Covid-19 – updated regularly
Currently, all dine-in business is prohibited to help curb the spread of Covid-19. However, all restaurants and taverns that sell food are still open for order pick-up and delivery – if they so choose. We do choose. Our commitment has always been to our customers, staff, and community and by staying open in this way, everyone benefits. That’s our thinking.
Butch McGuire’s will be open for pick-up and delivery Mondays through Fridays 11am – 9pm and Saturdays and Sundays 9am – 9pm.
We take the health of our staff and patrons very seriously and are redoubling our already high standards for safety and sanitation, as well as taking additional steps to provide quality and healthy service. Those steps include, but are not limited to:
- Keeping up to date with advice and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO)
- We are redoubling our already high standards of cleanliness including sanitizing the kitchen, restroom, and table surfaces after each use.
- Handwashing and staff hygiene is being strictly enforced.
- Mandating that any staff who feel unwell or show cold or flu-like symptoms stay home.
- Disallowing all personal contact within Butch’s, including shaking hands. Elbow bump people. Elbow bump!
We are still a family run, independent restaurant , and we want to continue our ability to help our staff and community. Obviously, we are monitoring this as closely as anyone.
If you wish to help us remotely, because we are your favorite neighborhood saloon, we encourage you to use
or put some karma in the bank by purchasing a Gift Card.
Please stay home if you are feeling unwell.
We hope our customers will all be healthy, happy, productive and safe!